Marketing strategy is the core competency for communicating value to target markets and engaging potential customers in your industry.
Ever wondered how you can grow your influence over those who can make a purchasing decision? The opportunity to connect to these individuals requires understanding the customer journey from interest to purchase–and beyond. This includes addressing their preferences, behavior and the information that helps trigger their buying decisions.
Planning an effective marketing strategy can help you engage the personas or target profiles of potential customers. Even in B2B marketing, purchasing decisions are ultimately taken by an individual or a group of them who evaluate the features, benefits, advantages, and value.
AETHER works with clients to research, discover, review, and take marketing actions based on a customized marketing road map. We work closely with management and business development to address the factors that trigger decision-maker’s interest and the conditions that lead to a purchasing decision.
- What is the optimal customer profile?
- What are the most profitable lead sources?
- What initiatives don’t produce and should be dropped?
- What new markets show opportunity?
- What portion of my clients will purchase again?
- How can I get more out of my existing customer base?