We are an industrial marketing agency supporting a variety of companies engaged in B2B markets across multiple industries
As a B2B agency, AETHER provides marketing, advertising, public relations, and creative services for industrial companies and professional services. AETHER Marketing Communications is a registered DBA for AETHER Communications LLC in the State of Florida.
AETHER Marketing Communications is a Minority-Owned Business and has been in operation under its current name since 2015. Between 2008 and 2015, the company was known as Fuego Communications and provided multicultural marketing services. After a rebranding and shift in strategic direction, the new name was implemented as our primary business trade name.
AETHER was founded by Andres Goyanes, MBA a marketing management professional and entrepreneur with over two decades of experience managing marketing, advertising and public relations efforts.
The company is based in Orlando, Florida and has clients in fields to include engineering, manufacturing, and construction, among other areas and industries. Our core agency services include:
- Marketing Management – Involves the planning and developing marketing strategies and tactics, as well as tracking and analyzing marketing results for improved decision-making.
- Branding & Re-Branding – Covers the enhancement of a corporate image via visual elements and key marketing messages to connect to a target market and cast a positive image for the organization.
- Web Design – Involves the creation of WordPress-based web content, including layout, copy and imagery that communicates value and engages the market to satisfy the need for relevant product and service information.
- Graphic Design – Creates a variety of marketing materials designed to inform and engage the interest of potential customers by outlining the features, benefits, advantages, and value of your company, products and services.
- Professional Copywriting – Produces compelling text copy using techniques that can influence the conversion of interest into action, including the use of persuasion architecture and calls-to-action.
- Email Marketing – Involves the nurturing of a database of existing and/or future customers to communicate relevant value via scheduled emails and newsletters to catalyze their movement through the customer journey.
- Content Marketing – Covers the generation of scheduled content that is released periodically in the form of blog articles, press releases and social media updates to keep the market informed about the value a company offers.
- Document Translation – Converts English language content to Spanish (or other languages) for a variety of marketing materials, including print and digital media, to ensure the engagement of the market with relevant information.
- Search Engine Optimization – Involves the application of marketing strategies that can generate a long-term organic search footprint on Google by focusing on increasing content relevance used for indexing search engine results.
- Search Engine Marketing – Covers the use of paid search digital advertising to intercept search results with relevant short-term engagement that can produce a visit into a landing page or other digital property.